Thursday, August 7, 2008

The one

I'm trying to get to Isna...

Working on a myspace, their is so much to learn about this whole myspace stuff. I didn't even know how to make my own background. Took me a while, but alhamdallah I figured it out. Every time I speak to someone about myspace they say the same thing "I never had a myspace". It made me question whether myspace is bad. It seems as though its cool now a days to boycott it.

For now I will see where it takes me. I still need to figure out how to change the web layout and what not. It felt strange to sign up as a band/artist. Not a bad weird, a good weird of course. Isna is the 29th and its in Columbus Ohio. At first I didn't think I would be able to make to isna this year. Since I'm pressing my luck with time, and the album cover, web page and all that fancy stuff attached to advertising music.

I don't want to settle for any cover though, because I want the cover to represent me. The most recent cover I have, is really good. However, I still feel like I might be able to find something better, everyone around me thinks its great. Maybe I'm too picky! I cant help but be picky, a lot of my self has gone into this cd, and I want to perfect it as much as I can. I don't want to feel like I settled. I want to see a cover and think WOW, that's perfect, that's amazing, that's breath taking. I still haven't found the one!

No comments: