Saturday, August 23, 2008

Isna here I come!

Isna is approaching so quickly. At first I was scared that I wouldn't make it, since there is a deadline and I thought I wouldn't be able to come up with the money in order to reserve the booth. Alhamdallah, everything is working out to my advantage, I was just in time, and now I have a booth.

The company's name is "Dreams Come True Media"........now some people might think that sounds a little cheezy, but there has been a lot of thought put into the company's name. The company isn't just for record labels, it will become much more then that Inshallah. It will expose young Muslims with talent. It will invest in the arts of the youth. This year all we have is a CD titled "The Real Bling". Inshallah next year we will have more of a variety.

Going back to the title "The Real Bling"....We hear rappers take about "bling", and how valuable their chains/watches/rings/bracelets are. So the word bling is always associated with being valuable and rich. My song "the real bling" questions what truly is valuable. A decked out car, or Iman? What is the true meaning of wealth? That is why my album title is The Real Bling!

Even if I don't make a cent at isna, I'm here to stay inshallah.

5 comments:

Keefie said...

InshAllah you will get your music out there and people will love it.

Maliha said...

Inshallah Isna will be a good experience,
and everyone will love you're hard work.

amenah said...

Much luck yo!

ARAB RAGE said...

The title makes more since with that explanation. I wanted something else as a title, but that makes so much sense. Inshallah tinjah fi kol ishi fe hayatac, and I hope your wealth in heavan, as well as on Earth, increases.

youssef said...

salam aleekom.
i just wanted 2 say, that ur music sounds really good. its going 2 change many people from bad 2 good. allah ye wafkak..
p.s i want ur c.d a.s.a.p
bobcats89