Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting somewhere

I finally have a short video clip.

Making it two all together. I have one for a song called "My world" and another saying called "Don't Cry". I have to say I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I always knew it would work out, but in the past couple of months Ive felt like Ive been sprinting in place. This has all made me question how much I really want this. I think maybe if it would have come easy to me, I wouldn't appreciate it as much. A lot of things in life are like that, the easier something is the less appreciated it is. Like they say everything happens for a reason.

The myspace is finally setup, I have a youtube account as well. What makes this CD great is the fact that its a team of people working on it. So many people have come together to make this happen. It goes to show you that when you set out on a journey and you put your mind to it, Allah (swt) makes the path smooth.

Sure I had my downs, God knows that. I came to a point where I was so mad at myself. I was almost there, so close to having everything done, and then I fell into listening to every ones criticism. Which lead to switching some tracks, which lead to stalling and waiting longer to finish it. Well its done, Alhamdallah. Now all I have to worry about is making copies and getting to Isna. I didn't rent the booth yet, so I need to look into that aspect of it, but inshallah I have about 13 days left. Approximately two weeks, Inshallah it will all work out for the best.

2 comments:

Zamzam Design said...

Thnaks for posting a comment on my blog. You seem to have talent too, macha'Allah! I'll come back and read what you have to say incha'Allah!

Isaid said...

No problem,the reason why I commented is simply, because your designs are fresh, and new. Keep delievering,may allah(swt) grant you much success.